Christ the King School Improvement Plan:
The mission of Christ the King R.C. Primary School is to develop each member of the Christ the King Community so that everyone can reach their full potential in the light of the teachings of Christ and the values portrayed in the Gospels.
In Light of the Above, We Intend to:
– Enrich the children’s understanding and living of their Catholic faith. – Provide an environment which fosters a close partnership with parents/guardians and the Paris community. – Promote the dignity and self-esteem of all who work in the school. – Develop in each individual, respect, care and tolerance for one another. – Provide a curriculum in line with the distinctive nature of Catholic Education and one which meets National Curriculum requirements. – Meet the spiritual, academic, physical, social, moral and cultural needs of all pupils to enable them to reach their full potential.
Christ the King has a clear ethos and sense of purpose based on the Christian values explicit in our Mission Statement. Governors, staff, parents and pupils share these values and sense of purpose, and they are reflected in the overall management of the school, its standards of achievement, behaviour and relationships. As a community of father, the school is particularly successful in promoting pupils spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. All of our students and parents have a sincere attachment to the school and an appreciation of the Christian values that infuse every aspect of its life. The purpose of the School Improvement Plan is to make Christ the King Primary School more efficient and effective.
The School Improvement Plan has:
- Improvement in achievement as the focus.
- The commitment and accountability of all staff to the priorities for improvement.
- Systematic monitoring strategies and evaluation criteria built into it.
- Identified outcome targets which are supported by process targets.